The Comp-Tac CT3 Level 3 Retention Holster was produced with law enforcement professionals in mind, giving those who are out protecting our streets every day and night a substantial option for duty carry. From night-shift officers to Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) operators, Comp-Tac® offers a level III holster that uses friction, an automatic ejection port lock, and a hood that must be released before the firearm can be drawn. Over a two-year design process, this holster meets most requirements set by law enforcement agencies for service-weapon carry.
The CT3 is designed with the intent of achieving a master grip before drawing the weapon. Combined with the autolocking ejection port lock and the intuitive self-activated hood system makes this one of the fastest level III holsters available on the market today. The Comp-Tac® CT3 was made in partnership with law enforcement professionals, for law enforcement professionals. The CT3 offers multiple mounting options available, catering to those who may want to choose a traditional belt mount or integrated drop offset.
- Belt mount is designed to keep the firearm at a 90 degree angle to ensure comfort and safety.
- Hood can be released without releasing firearm
- One of the fastest draws on the Level III Market
- Compatible with a wide variety of Optics installed
- Compatible with Surefire X300U-B models only!
- Fitment for XDM/XDM Elite 4.5" 9mm only!