Springfield Armory, partnered with premier knifemaker Tops Knives, has developed a truly custom field knife. Made right here in the United States, the Limited Edition Custom Clip Point Field Knife features a rugged 1095 carbon steel blade 6.88” in length. Ideal for tasks such as hunting, survival or self-defense, the Field Knife features a powder coating on the steel blade for protection from rust, and a differential heat treatment offering flexibility to the spine of the blade combined with an ultra-hardened edge. The knife features Micarta handles for durability as well as grip retention. A thick, high-quality, double-stitched leather sheath is included. The knife is limited to just 300 units.
- Blade length: 6.88"
- Overall length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: 0.19"
- Blade Steel: 1095 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Black Traction powder coating
- Handle Material: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Knife Weight: 13.9 oz
- Weight with Sheath: 19.6 oz
- Includes leather belt sheath with Springfield Armory Logo
- Limited Edition - Only 300 manufactured with a custom serial number on each knife.
- Aluminum bolster to prevent hand slipping onto the blade
- 2 lanyard holes for lanyard attachment
- Differential heat treatment, allowing the spine to be softer than the edge, giving the spine some flexibility without being brittle
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.